Specs at a Glance:
- Multi-touch capacitive touch screen / 6.2-inch LCD Screen / 1280 x 720
- Approximately .88 lbs
- 32 GB of internal storage
- Compatible with microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC memory cards
- Lithium-ion battery/4310mAh
What we think about the Nintendo Switch:
- Super Fast: If you have held the Nintendo Switch in Dubai you know that it is super fast when it comes restarting a game or downloading a game, it is super fast and extremely user friendly.
- Fits into your pocket: The most amazing feature of the Nintendo switch is that it fits easily into your bag.
- Legends of Zelda: You get hooks to this Nintendo Switch Game. Once you are in, you are in.
- Connects to your TV: Imagine plaing your game on your TV. Unlike the PS4, you dont have to connect / remove your console again and again (we hate a lot of wires).
Whats Not So Good:
- Not a lot of Games: The Nintendo Switch was launched in Dubai, with a few games only.
- 720p Display: It only comes with a 720p Display and not 1080 Display which was expected in the UAE.
|Hard Disk Capacity||32GB Built-in|
|Processor||NVIDIA Custom Tegra processor|
|Controller||Approximately 4 inches high, 9.4 inches long, and 0.55 inches deep (with Joy-Con attached) *The depth from the tip of the analog sticks to the tip of the ZL/ZR buttons is 1.12 inches|
|Networking||Nintendo Switch can be connected to the Internet via a wireless (IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac) and Bluetooth 4.1 (In TV mode, Nintendo Switch can be connected by using a wired LAN adapter - sold separately)|
|Input/Output||Audio: Compatible with 5.1ch Linear PCM output, Output via HDMI connector in TV mode Video: Up to 1080p via HDMI in TV mode, Up to 720p via built-in screen in tabletop mode and handheld mode|